Use Marketing Automation to Increase Sales
Marketing Automation can help you increase sales by improving communications with both prospects and existing customers. Marketing Automation is a combination of email marketing, contact forms and much more! Digency is a partner of SharpSpring who provide a Marketing Automation solution that is powerful, flexible and affordable.
SharpSpring is a sales and marketing management platform with powerful automation capabilities. Its suite of tools empowers sales and marketing professionals to drive more leads, convert more leads to sales, and optimize their return on investment.
Most businesses can beneﬁt from using SharpSpring. The platform stores all sales and marketing data in one place, making it the perfect control center for managing sales campaigns. All of the tools necessary for optimising those campaigns are also built in to SharpSpring, so you can quickly obtain valuable insights and then act on them directly from SharpSpring.
With everything in one place, you’ll ﬁnd it easier than ever to grow your business and improve your ROI.
Here are some of the things you can do with SharpSpring…
- Capture enquiry details in website forms with the details being stored directly in the SharpSpring CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Send marketing emails to customers (after they have explicitly opted to receive these) and prospects whose details have either been captured through form completions or entered manually from existing customer/prospect records
- See all interactions (web page visits, form completions, sent/received ‘normal’ emails, notes entered by your team) in one place along with customer details
- Automate workflows so that further information can be sent to prospects/customers on a timed basis after an interaction or so that staff can be reminded about sales activities
- Collate information on sales targets, funnels and progress into a single dashboard
How Can Marketing Automation Help Your Business?
A marketing automation system will keep all data about your customers, and their interactions with you, in one place rather than have it spread across lots of different places: emails, spreadsheets, documents and separate databases. There is one database which can be populated manually (with customer data entered directly or from spreadsheets) or through prospects/customers filling out website forms. This is a central repository of all customer information.
Marketing Automation can be used to build relationships with both prospective and existing customers. It is possible to capture details of customers’ requirements through website forms and then ensure that marketing emails are focused on their interests rather than providing generic information. Websites can also be personalised for each registered visitor to display a welcome and highlight areas/topics of interest.
Many sales and marketing processes can be automated. Enquiries and sales leads can have automatic acknowledgements with scheduled follow up information. Sales staff can be given reminders to follow up leads and quotations.